Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preferred Storylines?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Quests and Plotlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Preferred Storylines? Reply with quote

Ok, I would like to know which quests of mine and Unther's you would prefer to see the continuation of. I add Unther in because he has given me pretty free reign to run his storylines since we've talked a fair amount about them. So, the quests in question are Drow, Dragon Relics, Lizardmen, uh...any other's you can think of that Unther and I ran are fair game too. So, list from most wanted to least that you'd like to see focused on.

(Yes I'm doing this to help get the forums more active as well Razz )

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
Gareth
Admin 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are one or two Drow PCs that I've yet to see make their mark. It'd be interesting to see where they might take the wider Drow storyline.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the dragon relic one the most, but the drow is in a close second.. and I don't even think I've been on a lizardman one... but yeah, dragon relic is nice.
Norik

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finish the drow quest already
Wedge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Quests Reply with quote

1) Dragon Relics (duh)
2) Lizardmen
3) Elstin-related stuff
4) Drow
neq

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: storyline Reply with quote

has to be lizardmen cause many people don't know about the dragonrelics really. But the lizardmen are fairly new so many newbs know
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd enjoy anything as long as it's a quest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Quests and Plotlines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: