Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quest dates...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Palermo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Quest dates... Reply with quote

How about having quests on weekends? Having them during the week makes it hard for me and Wedge to participate... I work and he.. well I dunno wtf he does but he says its hard for him to make them. Anywho, if you can please have them on weekends too!
Wedge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Quests Reply with quote

Only real days I can manage quests are on Wednesday nights and Sundays, other than that I don't have large enough blocks of time to play. So yeah, posting the quests time and dates would be hugely beneficially, so I might actually be able to make a few. I have school and work and practice and meets.
mayln

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Quests Reply with quote

Wedge wrote:
Only real days I can manage quests are on Wednesday nights and Sundays, other than that I don't have large enough blocks of time to play. So yeah, posting the quests time and dates would be hugely beneficially, so I might actually be able to make a few. I have school and work and practice and meets.

I hear you on that. That would be incredibly helpful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Ramblings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: