Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norik

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Changes Reply with quote

Am I the only person that doesn't see all the recent changes as being a good thing?
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would depend on what changes you're talking about, and what you mean by good thing...and person while I'm at it...

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
Gareth
Admin 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe, but you get annoyed about most things, Norik. What I don't get is, I've been making changes to the mud for 8 years now, and it seems like every change I've made has upset you to the extent that you've time after time felt the need to step forward and slag my work off publicly in this manner. Now surely, 8 years worth of changes for the worse, should make for the worst mud in the world, right? So how come you still play here?

Seriously though, you've got to take the rough with the smooth. Yes, so I've thickened a few layers and stripped a bit of gold, so some characters will take a short-term hit on their stats. But I've also spent twice as much time adding new content and putting boost in other areas of the mud for those people who want to take time to explore them.

And finally, to repeat an old mantra, bitchings and moans that aren't accompanied with suggestions on what bits could be improved, go into a different type of inbox from ones that are.
Seph
Ghost 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the changes, I can't remember the last time I was going through areas and searching for stuff.
I'm havin more fun now then I have for a few years Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: