Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hitchhiking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Hitchhiking Reply with quote

So, I'm looking forward to seeing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie this weekend, mainly out of curiousity. I was wondering if any of you Euro chaps have seen it, namely you Gareth, and what you thought of it. Was it entirely disappointing, having so little in common with the books/radio shows that you were brought to tears? Or was it satisfyingly similar, or at least similar enough considering how often the story itself changes throughout its many versions? Too much, too little, what?

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
Solitude Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: ...... late post Reply with quote

IT WAS AWESOME
<--- ownes the dvd

thanks for all the fish
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neq

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so any way during the hunt the other day. The relationship between the following items was in question. And I was hoping someone could tell me explictly what that relationship is ... meaning the more details the better.

Irrational Particle accelator
Rubber Bands
liquid lunch

I think there might have been some other items but hopefully you can figure it out from those items only.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could tell you exactly what the relationship is Wink

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
neq

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you are going to tell me then ... right? please
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was through an accident involving an irrational particle accelerator, a liquid lunch, and a pair of rubber bands that Wowbagger became the Infinitely Prolonged.

Avianna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: confus-ed Reply with quote

i have read all these books and yet i am still confused. i remember that there was something interesting about the rubber bands, liquid lunch existed but i don't recall it ever being inportant, and i remember the whole concept of the irrational Particle recelerator. However, i don't remember any of them being linked together in any obscure way. i need to steal Garn's copies again it seems.
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."
- Lord Byron
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The accident wasn't described. Nothing was gone into in depth, it was just an offhand comment on the subject of Wowbagger.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Ramblings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: