Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Competition Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Quests and Plotlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gareth
Admin 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Competition Weekend Reply with quote

It's the First Arathnos Killympiad!

Next weekend (Fri 18th-Sun 20th Feb) will be competition weekend!
It will start at 9pm system time (4pm Eastern) on Friday, and finish at the same time on Sunday.
At the start time, I will make a backup of all pfiles.
Then on Sunday, I will check the current pfiles against the old ones and give prizes for the winners in the following categories:

MOST LEVELS GAINED (Top prize 5,000qps!)

MOST QPS GAINED (spent or unspent)

MOST HOURS PLAYED (unfortunately I have to include afk time)

MOST MOB KILLS (I *will* be watching out for bots and mobprog abusers - also if the same mob keeps appearing in the logs it'll be discounted)

MOST QUEST TOKENS FOUND (giant scavenger hunt! Quest tokens will be scattered around the world over the weekend, find as many as you can! No areas with a minimum level of 50+ will have tokens.)

Prizes include questpoints, gold, spell %age boosters, and goodie bags of rare and valuable items! (minimum 1000qps per category + extras)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The checking system is not automated - to claim for a prize you MUST register by sending me a private MUDMAIL with "Competition" in the SUBJECT line. Specify which category/ies you wish to enter. You can do this at any time BEFORE the Sunday evening deadline.

Questions or Comments?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I play an av can I start a new char and use him for the leveling comp.... and if I win, have the qp awarded to my av?
Gareth
Admin 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. The character that wins is the one that receives the prize.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Quests and Plotlines All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: