Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Found something that is building related

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Found something that is building related Reply with quote

In the Mahntor keep there is a hallway with color doors (most of you know this already) and there is a key keeper with a multicolored key ring that has no keys in it. ive seen Mahntors keep on other muds and there are colored keys in the keyring, so where are the keys on AC? since there is alot of xp to be gotten from behind those colored doors and items.
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a person who has never hunted in mahntor, i had no clue wtf you were talking about. Looking into it however, it would appear you are correct. I've gone ahead and fixed it. Let me know if anything doesn't work correctly.

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
neq

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that all that someone needed to do to get that fixed? wow i should've done that a while ago
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huh. I just figured it was a test of some sort to find another way into the rooms.
I always just used 'pass door', or doorbash. groovy that it's fixed though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Building All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: