Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talinn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hello all. Looks like Gareth has done a good job with advertising! Lots of newbies! Good work!

I'll be on more now that there is a mud population. Good day

Talinn
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mayln

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have about two minutes left to use the computer, so I just thought I'd say hi. I'm checking in from Lake Buena Vista here in Florida, and I move into my apartment tomorrow morning sometime, so after that I should be able to have more stable access to the internet. Although I won't have it in my apartment. So I will check in as soon as I'm moved in and everything's taken care of. :-)

I hope y'all are doing okay, take care!
Waldo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayln:

Isn't that where Jerry's parents live? Say hello to Morty if you see him there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Ramblings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: