Abandoned Codex Forum Index Abandoned Codex
The Abandoned Codex Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

films

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gareth
Admin 2

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: films Reply with quote

I'm a bit isolated from movies at the moment cause japanese cinemas are manky and overpriced. So:
what was the last film you saw and what did you think of it?
Ronin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last movie I saw in a theatre was Lord of the rings 2.
As for the last recent movie I watched... Spider man 2 I think. It was deacent.
If you're looking for movies to watch, might I recommend Boondock Saints, and Catch me if you can.
I'd like to suggest Ever After, and Bridget Jones' diary, but I'm not sure you'd enjoy those. hehe
Nightblade
Mud Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: films Reply with quote

Gareth wrote:
I'm a bit isolated from movies at the moment cause japanese cinemas are manky and overpriced. So:
what was the last film you saw and what did you think of it?

Gareth, Gareth, Gareth... come on man. Join the year 2007.
www.tv-links.co.uk
^-------Best. Site. In the. Universe.

"A kender will take anything that's not nailed down, and a kender with a good claw hammer will get those things too"
Vicks

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spider Man 2 was more than "decent"... Razz

~Ancient Proverb
neq

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirates of the Carabiean (sp?) 3. It kept me interested until the end Smile so it was alright. Sometimes I was bored though. I also recently watched King Kong and that was LONGGGG. umm I saw shootin Aces, not much of a plot but now i am in love with the .50 cal sniper rifle Very Happy. umm Eragon was boring. Curse of the Golden Flower was different it took me 3 times to actually watch it. The fighting scences were okay, and the english subs were superb but i don't remeber what is the orignal language. I personally liked the last king of scotland I downloaded that a while back but never made it all the way through Sad. I plan on going to see spider man 3 sometime soon. Epic movie is out but i'm pretty sure I won't like it. My gf just went to see Shrek 3 said she didn't like it cause they didn't sing like they did in shrek 2. My little sister saw it and said she liked it though. thats all the movies that i can think of right now.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Codex Forum Index -> Ramblings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: